Juniper Health offers a wide range of services for our patients and communities. We take great pride in helping our patients at every stage of life. Our services include family medical care, preventive health services, behavior health services and dental services for pediatric and adult patients alike. We provide in-clinic x-ray and laboratory services, as well as hospital care for adults and children. Additionally, Juniper Health has a strong referral network for specialty care.
Primary care services are provided for adults and children including:
Adult Men and Women
- Physicals, sick visits, chronic disease management
- Women’s health services including female exams, pap smears, and family planning. Referrals provided for mammograms and other gynecological services.
- Cancer screenings
- Laboratory* and X-ray* services
*X-rays are read by an independent radiologist; an additional fee from the radiologist may apply. Lab tests that can not be performed in our clinic are sent to Quest Diagnostics; an additional fee from Quest Diagnostics may apply.
Babies, Children and Adolescents:
- Well-child: Well-child checkups are due at age 2-4 weeks, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, and 18 months; 2, 2½, and 3 years, and yearly after age 3 through age 18.
- Sick visits: Pediatricians at each location offer same day appointments when your child is sick.
- Immunizations: Immunizations are provided at each location, including those required for preschool and primary school entry. Juniper Health participates in the Vaccines For Children (VFC) program.
- School, camp and sports physicals
Building healthy communities requires focusing on both the body and mind. Behavioral health services may help with:
- Anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns
- Behavior modification to assist with lifestyle changes for those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, obesity, and heart conditions.
- Stress related to health conditions
- Grief and loss issues such as death of a loved one, loss of home or job, etc.
- Quitting smoking
Juniper Health provides comprehensive dental services at our dental clinics in Elliott County, Lee County and Morgan County.
Juniper Health offers the services of a registered dietician at each location.
Juniper Health staff can help patients learn about programs that are available. These programs can assist with:
- Finding affordable health insurance
- Housing and utilities assistance
- Help obtain affordable medications
- Medicare Part D
- Adult and Child Protective Services
- Durable medical equipment
- Links to other community resources