The mission of JHI is to improve the health of our service area residents by delivering high-quality, patient-centered healthcare regardless of the patient’s ability to pay. We strive to enhance the health and quality of life for individuals and families living within the communities that we serve. Our Education and Prevention programs are designed to deliver programming and outreach activities where our community members learn, work and live.
- Freedom From Smoking
- A seven-week class for those who are interested in quitting tobacco.
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Helps participants learn how to adjust their lifestyle to live healthier lives.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- An eight-hour program that introduces adults to the unique risk factors and warning signs of mental health problems in adolescents.
- Trusted Adult Training
- Assist community members in understanding the importance of having trusted Adults connect with youth
- Tobacco & drug prevention
- Bullying/cyberbullying prevention
- Coping Skills for managing stress, anxiety and depression, such as:
- Kids Yoga
- Suicide Prevention