Juniper Health treats every patient regardless of ability to pay.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Juniper Health is available to provide patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance a reasonable estimate of what they will be billed for medical services.
- You are eligible to receive a Good Faith Estimate of the expected cost of any non-emergency medical services. This includes costs for medical services provided by Juniper Health such as those for exams and in-house testing.
- When scheduling an appointment more than three days before receiving medical services, please ask Juniper Health to provide you with a Good Faith Estimate. Juniper Health will provide you with a Good Faith Estimate at least 1 business day before your appointment.
- You also have the right to request that Juniper Health provide a Good Faith Estimate before scheduling an appointment.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 606-464-0151.
Juniper Health accepts most private insurances. To find out if Juniper Health is an “in-network” provider for your plan, please contact your insurance company or our administrative offices at (606) 464-0151.
Juniper Health also accepts Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans . If you have Medicare, your deductible may be waived when you visit Juniper Health.
The following plans are accepted:
- Passport Health Plan
- Humana CareSource
- Coventry Cares/Aetna Better Health of Kentucky
If you are uninsured, Juniper Health has enrollment assisters that will help you enroll in health insurance through the federal exchange and may provide assistance with Medicaid enrollment. One-on-one appointments are available at each Juniper Health Clinic to make the enrollment process as simple as possible. Schedule your appointment by contacting the enrollment assister at the clinic of your choice.
Juniper Health also offers a special discount program for those patients that meet special eligibility requirements. For more information, click here.