- Undergraduate: University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 1983
- Medical School: University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 1988
- Internship: University of Kentucky, Albert B. Chandler Medical Center, 1988-1989
- Residency: University of Kentucky, Albert B. Chandler Medical Center, 1989-1991
- American Board of Pediatrics
JUNIPER HEALTH AFFILIATION
- Pediatrician, 2005- Present
- Assistant Chief Medical Officer
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS, COMMITTEES, BOARDS
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- AAP Kentucky Chapter
- Kentucky River Medical Center, Jackson, Kentucky
- Hometown: Calhoun, KY
- Family: Dr. Plumb-Moore resides in Hazard, KY with her husband, Roy; has 3 children (Nicholas, Kendall, and Josiah), 1 grandson (Phoenix), 1 granddaughter (Karter – expected April 2023), 1 cat (Pepper), and 1 dog (Luna).
- Interests/Hobbies: Reading, boating on Carr Fork Lake with family and friends, attending church, and traveling.